Login or Register Home :: Forums › Diablo Forums › Wild Urgon Tavern › Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead!

Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home WoW Resources Member Options Links
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname

Membership:
Latest: Sillyous
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 273

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 18
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexWild Urgon Tavern
Memnock
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead! Reply with quote

Hello all you Silly sods!

Not sure if anyone really checks the site anymore, but I hope too see some Kniggits in Sanctuary coming up next week! Patch 2.0 has dropped and changes preparing the game for Reaper of Souls have gone live. Bot the Gold and Real Money Auction Houses have been shut down and loot, difficulty settings, drop appropriateness, and item stats have all been MASSIVELY revamped.

Going back and playing the game from the beginning now feels like the Diablo 2 sequel we were supposed to get the first time around. With Reaper of Souls adding a Lord of Destruction-esque Act V to the game, there's never been a better time to team up with some fellow Sillies and have a go at the evil demonic loot pinatas.

You can find me on Battle.net using my Memnock at thesillyhood dot com address.

I miss you all

*Nu!*
-Mem
Mitch
EU-Bloodscalp Officer
EU-Bloodscalp Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead! Reply with quote

Ni! Memnock

Greetings from across the mighty blue/green sea on a little Island!

I do now and again check the forums, but I will admit that I do tend to forget to check this, also I've notice the forums has been quiet for a long while.

Even though I've got Diablo III, I haven't played that for a long while, it seem that I do not have enough interest in playing it at the moment, thats probably partly due to playing other millions games I got on Steam / Origin etc Razz

Regards
Nu!
Mitch

Peasant
Peasant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead! Reply with quote

Wow, it's been so long...Memnock what's your name? I'm trying to get back into these games in a few months here and feel like my friend's list will be empty. I'll check back on the forums before I boot up!

NI!!!

-Brus
Memnock
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Come say *Ni!* to demons and undead! Reply with quote

Brus! *Ni!*

If you've still got me on your WoW friend list, you should see me when you log in, whether I'm in WoW or Diablo. It's all one network now. Shoot me a message if you see me on, and I'll get you added to the Sillyhood Diablo clan if you want.

I pop in Warcraft periodically, since I'm once again the GM, but I'm more often in Diablo. I play that frequently and have 1 character of each type that I keep up to date.

Hope to see you soon!

*Nu!*
-Mem
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Wild Urgon Tavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: